Monday, December 20, 2010

Good News Minute

This just in:

cue reprise from Wicked...

Final results from last week's spinal tap are clear! No leukemia in my brain! Hooray!

Great news after a long, yucky weekend of nausea and no appetite and no energy.

It was exciting enough that I ate the doughnut MB brought me for my ride home today. And I love that he sopped the car so we could say a prayer of gratitude.

This good news fuels me for another week of chemo and preventative zofran! Take that, you!

11 comments:

M said...

Wooo hooo!!!!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

that is excellent news! sorry you have been puking though, thats nobodys friend.

Kristine said...

Oh, Jenny--so, so glad!

Lesli said...

More good news! Hurray, hurray! Hang in there through the yucky parts. You will prevail!

Unknown said...

Congrats, Jenny!! Such great news!! Have a wonderful
holiday season!

Barbara said...

Fabulous, You go girl!!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

YEAAAAAAAAAH! (Boo for the barfiness but hooray for the rest!)

Artsy Aut said...

I have been away from my RSS feeds for a week now, and so Im just catching up. I had to google you to find your blog! You were the first hit! Ive been thinking about you and wanting to check in to make sure you are doing ok. I so wish I was there to drive you around and hang out with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers as always :) Hang in there!!

Emily said...

Wonderful news! So, so, so glad to hear it. :)

Kristine said...

I just Cheered out loud!