- Her classy style and way of raising the bar, with fashion, food, conversation, and activity.
- Her love of sports and her season tickets to the Nationals. She knows everything about BYU football and is so in the know in every other sport.
- Her world-wide travel--recent adventures in Turkey, China, India, England, Thailand.
- Pool talk, walk talk, movies, dinner, shopping, body pump... you name it, we did it.
- Her desire to do the right thing and to be a genuinely good person.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Shout Out to Jessica Johnson
It's not Jessica's birthday, but she deserves a special shout out. We sadly bid farewell to Jess as she begins a new adventure in the Bay Area. And what better way to celebrate than with a barbecue in 95-degree heat and humidity? We had a great turn-out--so many people love Jessica.